SECTION 1 – AGE RESTRICTIONS ON ACCESS AND PURCHASES
You must be at least 18 years old to access this site. If you are under 18 years old you are not permitted to use this site for any reason. You must be of the legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
SECTION 2 – DATA COLLECTION
When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our site. We also collect information about how you use our site, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata, and other details about these elements, change states, and other user actions.
Email marketing: By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, new products, and new brands. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
How we use your information. In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current site and products and to develop new products and brands. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our site and products;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service about Cartels Cigars;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and news about products and services offered by Cartels Cigars, and for other marketing purposes of Cartels Cigars;
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
SECTION 3 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
By providing us with personal information to complete a transaction, placing an order, arranging for delivery, or returning a purchase you are consenting to our collecting and using your information (your credit card information is discussed in Section 5 below).
How do I withdraw my consent?
You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email or contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
40101 MONTEREY AVE STE B1, Rancho Mirage, CA
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than with the following:
- Lawful Requests. To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that we will endeavor to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information);
- Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business, or assets, that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
SECTION 5 – PAYMENT PROCESSING
Our store is built on an e-commerce software platform called WooCommerce that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Payment: If you provide us with your credit card information during the payment process, we send it to our PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway for processing using SSL encryption technology. Your credit card information is never stored for use beyond your current transaction.
All direct payment gateways comply with the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and our payment processors and service providers.
SECTION 6 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Our Policy does not cover any third-party services. To learn about those third parties privacy practices, please read their privacy policies.
Links: When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
SECTION 7 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow generally accepted industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your personal information is protected by your password – never share this password with anyone. We will never contact you to ask you for your password.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is transmitted to our server using secure socket layer technology (SSL) which employs the AES-256 encryption standard.
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least 18+ years of age and in a state where hemp is legal.
SECTION 9 – U.S. LAW APPLIES
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you (other than that information automatically generated by your use of our site), register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
40101 MONTEREY AVE STE B1, Rancho Mirage, CA
ACCESS TO THIS SITE
THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR USERS EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE FOR ANY REASON, AND PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY. YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE REQUIRED BY THE STATE OR PROVINCE YOU ARE IN TO PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS.
To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be your correct, current, and complete information. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete or is an impersonation of someone else, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, to terminate or suspend your access at any time, and delete any comments you have posted, all without prior notice.
- Use of the Services and Company Properties. The Site, the Services, the Content (defined in the License to Use the Site section), and the information and content available on the site and in the Services (as these terms are defined herein) (collectively, the “Company Properties”) are protected by copyright laws throughout the world. Subject to the Terms of Service, our Company grants you a limited license to reproduce portions of the Company Properties for the sole purpose of using the Services for your personal or internal business purposes.
- Registering Your Account. In order to access certain features of the Company Properties, you may be required to become a Registered User. For purposes of the Terms of Service, a “Registered User” is a user who has registered an account on the site (“Account”).
- Security. Any passwords used for the Account for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any) and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We have the right to monitor your password and, at our discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that we consider insecure, we will have the right to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your Account. You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools, or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, we have the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents. We reserve the right to investigate suspected violations of these Terms of Service, and we reserve the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any Submission that is believed to violate these Terms of Service.
- Registration Data. In registering an account on the site, you agree to (1) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (the “Registration Data”); and (2) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You represent that you are (1) at least twenty-one (21) years old; (2) of legal age to form a binding contract; and (3) not a person barred from using our Company Properties under the laws of the United States, your place of residence or any other applicable jurisdiction. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree that you shall monitor your Account to restrict use by minors, and you will accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of Company Properties by minors. You may not share your Account or password with anyone, and you agree to (1) notify our Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security; and (2) exit from your Account at the end of each session. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, and our Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, our Company has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Company Properties (or any portion thereof). You agree not to create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself. You agree that you shall not have more than one Account. Our Company reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to, claims by a third party that a username violates the third party’s rights. You agree not to create an Account or use our Company Properties if you have been previously removed by our Company, or if you have been previously banned from any of our Company Properties.
- Your Account. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in your Account, and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to your Account are and shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of said Company.
- Fees and Payment Terms.
- Payment. You agree to pay all fees or charges to your Account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. You must provide us with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or any other issuer accepted by us). By providing our Company with your credit card number and associated payment information, you agree that our Company and its third-party service provides for payment services, Square, as the third-party service providers for payment services are authorized to immediately invoice your Account for all fees and charges due and payable to our Company hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to immediately notify us of any change in your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. Our Company reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods, either immediately upon posting on our Company Properties or by e-mail delivery to you.
- Taxes. The company’s fees are net of any applicable Sales Tax. If any Services, or payments for any Services, under the Terms of Service, are subject to Sales Tax in any jurisdiction and you have not remitted the applicable Sales Tax to our Company, you will be responsible for the payment of such Sales Tax and any related penalties or interest to the relevant tax authority, and you will indemnify our Company for any liability or expense we may incur in connection with such Sales Taxes. Upon our request, you will provide us with official receipts issued by the appropriate taxing authority, or other such evidence that you have paid all applicable taxes. For purposes of this section, “Sales Tax” shall mean any sales or use tax, and any other tax measured by sales proceeds, that our Company is permitted to pass to its customers, that is the functional equivalent of a sales tax where the applicable taxing jurisdiction does not otherwise impose a sales or use tax.
- Withholding Taxes. You agree to make all payments of fees to the Company free and clear of, and without reduction for, any withholding taxes. Any such taxes imposed on payments of fees to the Company will be your sole responsibility, and you will provide our Company with official receipts issued by the appropriate taxing authority, or such other evidence as we may reasonably request, to establish that such taxes have been paid.