All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
Our Fulfillment Center is open Monday through Friday from 9 AM – 5 PM Pacific Standard Time. We do our best to have all packages shipped out of our Fulfillment Center by the next business day of your payment processing successfully unless it’s placed during the weekend or on a US Holiday.
All orders are shipped out Monday through Friday according to the following schedule:
- All orders placed Monday through Friday will be shipped out the following business day.
- Orders placed on weekends and major Holidays will be shipped out the next business day.
- We reserve the right to hold shipments if we believe weather conditions (extreme heat or freezing cold) may impact the quality of our product.
- Overnight and 2nd Day Air: Orders placed after 3:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time) are shipped the following business day. Therefore, if you choose Next Day Air it will leave our shipping facility the following day and arrive at its destination the next day. In addition, if you choose 2nd Day Air, it will take 3 days to get to your destination.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. We do not take any liability for USPS delays due to COVID-19, weather conditions, or unforeseen circumstances.
Delivery time starts after your package has been shipped and an email will be sent to you to track your package.
The time it takes your package to get to you depends on the shipping method you choose at checkout:
- USPS Priority may take between 2-3 days
- USPS First Class may take between 2-5 days
The date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. A confirmation email will be sent with a tracking number once your package ships.
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in the US. Any shipments outside of the United States are not available at this time.
Most of the time, our packages arrive on time with no delays. On occasion, a package will get lost in the mail, or arrive later than expected. Once we ship the item, your point of contact is the shipping courier. In most cases that is USPS. If you have any questions about your shipment, please contact USPS by calling 800-ASK-USPS and they are usually able to locate the package.
If you order using USPS First Class Mail, please note there is no insurance, and should the package be lost, we will not replace it.
If you would like insurance please use Priority Mail which does come with $100 in insurance. Please note that the package must be more than 15 days late prior to filing a claim. If it has been more than 15 days and you do not have the package, please contact us and we will file the claim. Please note the insurance for priority mail is only $100, this is all we will reimburse if a package does not arrive. If you would like additional insurance, please inquire with customer service.
We are not responsible if a package is stolen out of your mailbox or doorstep.
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com.
All of our products are tested for quality, and all shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our fulfillment center. Upon delivery of your order, please check the product carefully to ensure it has not been damaged during shipping. All claims for damaged products must be made with 48 hours. Please contact us and provide detailed information for any product damaged during shipping within that time, including a picture of the damaged product. Please include a full description of the damages to the product.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment of your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org